Natural Currents has been active in the field of hydro tidal generation power systems since 2005.
Past project team experiences include:
- Open Water Testing, Roosevelt Island, NY (2002/2003)
- Open Water Testing, Shelter Island, NY (2004)
- Open Water Testing, Neptune Beach, FL (2005)
- Flume water tests at the Alden Labs in Holden, MA (2008)
- Central Aero-Hydrodynamic Institute (ZAGI) Moscow, Russia (2009 and 2010)
- Open Water Testing, Shrewsbury River, NJ in 2010.
Natural Currents services range from permitting and bathymetry studies on several global locations which include New York, New Jersey, Alaska, Nova Scotia and the UK and will enter the commercial marketplace by late 2012 or early 2013.